Experience and Market Knowledge Aren't Expensive...They're Priceless!
As a founding member of The Redpath Team, Jill brings value that is beyond measure when it comes to achieving a home sale or purchase that leaves each special client 100% satisfied. Working with an extensive background in both residential sales and mortgage lending, Jill has the expertise to give her clients the most competitive advantage in today's fast-moving market.
Jill's involvement in the industry and community hold their own within a top-performing real estate group. A Dallas native and Prestonwood resident since 1999, Jill has been a trusted leader for many important organizations from the PTA and athletic booster club to the Dal-Rich Chapter of the Young Men's Service League, where she was a founding member and was past President. Jill was also the past President of the Richardson Chapter of National Charity League.
That means clients can expect not only experience and market knowledge that are priceless, but community insight and connections that will make the difference when choosing the right home, in the right neighborhood. Areas of Expertise include: Prestonwood, Northwood Hills, Far North Dallas, North Dallas, Plano, Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Frisco, Prosper, Celina, Fairview, Southlake, Coppell, Flower Mound, McKinney, Allen, Lucas, Rowlett, Rockwall and Lantana
More about Jill...
· Company-wide Top Team - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
· Named a Top Realtor and Top Producer in the DFW area by "D Magazine" - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
· Real Producers – Top 500 Agent for Dallas 2019, 2020, 2021. 2022, 2023
· REAL Trends The Thousand Award Best Real Estate Professional- 2021, 2022
· Ninja Selling Graduate
· Pacesetters Networking Group Member
· Accredited Buyer Representation Designation
· RESA Certified Staging Designation
· CNE -Certified Negotiation Expert Designation
· Member, National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and Metrotex Association of Realtors
· Member of Realtors Supporting Richardson Schools.
· Member of Pearce Community Woman's League
· She is a graduate of Richardson High School and Sweet Briar College, where she earned a degree in Economics and Certificates in Business Administration and Public Administration
· The Noland household has had two sons graduate from Ole Miss and a daughter who currently attends Texas Tech University.
· And talk about proud: Jill's oldest daughter served her country as a Navy Corpsman and is now a RN at UT Southwestern Medical Center.