Finding the Park Cities after moving to Dallas from New York was like an oasis to Jane in the mid-90s.
A gourmet cookware shop in Pleasantville, Business Brokerage in White Plains and finally residential real estate in Chappaqua all happened in lush, green Westchester County. University Park and Highland park with its trees, lakes and gracious homes were what Jane was accustomed to selling and serving in Westchester. The only difference was the size of the lot!
Jane’s philosophy and way of doing business remains the same whether it’s a transitional condo referral or a multi-million-dollar home. She feels that buying and selling real estate might just be the most important asset of a person’s life and she handles that asset with professionalism and care.
Honors and Designations:
- Voted Dmag Best Realtor 2004 + (including 2021)
- Texas Five Star Real Estate Professional 2013+ (including 2021)
- Historic House Specialist (HHS)
- Real Estate Technology Certification (ePro)
- Institute for Home Luxury Marketing (CLHMS)
- Modern Luxury Dallas 2020 and 2021 award winner
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors