Setting new standards for exceptional results using connectivity and experience!
Julie doesn't consider real estate her job, it's her passion! As a 2nd generation realtor, Julie learned the business at an early age and knew this would be the perfect career choice right from the start. Julie began her business as "Rookie of the Year" and has consistently been placed among the top producers in her company ever since.
Julie's success is a direct result of a strong work ethic and a drive to achieve lasting relationships with satisfied customers. To ensure a superior level of service, she formed The Key Team with partner and top-performing agent, Lauren Savariego in 2007.
The Key Team prides itself on providing their full-service professionalism, ensuring their clients have timely responses and effortless accessibility throughout the buying and selling process. Julie and Lauren treat clients like family, maintaining lifelong relationships while providing consistent access to pertinent real estate trends.
In tune with the changes and shifts impacting homebuyers and sellers in the local market, Julie and Lauren consistently exceed expectations as they work with vast resources including:
Living and working in Dallas since 1999, Julie has extensive knowledge of the diverse lifestyle choices and neighborhoods available throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Whether you’re looking for urban high rise living or want to settle in the suburbs, Julie has years of experience selling in Dallas, Richardson, Plano, Frisco, Southlake, Keller and beyond.
• • Aggressive and creative negotiating capabilities put clients in a position of strength in today's dynamic and ever changing market.
• • Julie is dedicated to finding the perfect home for buyers...and bringing the most qualified and suited buyers to her sellers.
• • Superior customer service and follow-through abilities, propels Julie's business year in and year out.
• • Advanced marketing and technology skills help Julie to sustain top-level service to her buyers and sellers alike.
• • Julie’s community and industry connectivity and network provides defined advantages to her clients
Education and Leadership
• • Member, MetroTex, Texas and National Association of Realtors
• • Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- • Master Certified Negotiation Specialist
- • Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas Women’s Philanthropy Chair
- • Indiana University Bachelor’s Degree