Christine McKenny has over a 20 years of real estate marketing and selling experience. During her career, she has been a top producer year after year, and she has sold over $455 Millon in residential real estate. As an advocate of homebuyers and sellers in the greater Dallas area, she understands the necessity of listening to a client’s needs, desires, and expectations.
As a member of the elite Allie Beth Allman & Associates brokerage, Christine represents a wide range of clients—from those seeking entry-level homes and move-up residences to luxury estate living. She is a goal-driven agent resulting in many accolades and top producer status in the Dallas area. She attributes much of her success to insightful and creative marketing. Using both traditional, social and web-based media, she applies in-depth knowledge of strategic integrated marketing to directly benefit clients. Christine continues to pioneer new ways of marketing properties for her clients in tandem with providing useful information to the community. She is the founder of The Gingerbread Stroll which raises funds for local children's charities in Highland Park Village, and In the Loop Kids (merged with BubbleLife), a website with over 4000 email subscribers and visitors monthly. She utilizes these contacts to market homes for clients.
- Over $89 MILLION SOLD in the last two years in MLS * YTD 01/01/21
- Top 10 Agent in Park Cities for CLOSED VOLUME in MLS* YTD 01/01/21
- Top Park Cities / ABA Producer for CLOSED VOLUME in MLS* YTD 01/01/21
- Ranked America’s Best Agents by Real Trends according to MLS*YTD 01/01/21
- #1 Cumulative CLOSED VOLUME in Park Cities & Preston Hollow in MLS* YTD 01/01/21
- Represented Seller in One of 3 Largest Sales over $10 Million in Dallas, Park Cities, Preston Hollow, YTD 2021*
- Over 20 years of Experience in Successful Real Estate Sales and Achievement as a Top Producer; Sold over $250 Million Dollars in Residential Real Estate
- Closed over $49 Million in 2020; $39 Million in 2019; $50 Million in 2018; $66 Million in 2017; $40Million in 2016; $54 Million in 2015; $36 Million in 2014; $42 Million in 2013; D BEST Platinum Top Producer; Top Individual Producer for Allie Beth Allman & Associates
- Luxury Marketing Council, Member; Park Cities Historic and Preservation Society, Former Board Member; Town of Highland Park Leadership Program, Graduate; Town of University Park Leadership Program, Graduate; University Park Library, Board Member; Armstrong Bradfield Preschool Association, Former Board Member; The Gingerbread Stroll, Highland Park Village, Founder; In the Loop Kids, Founder
- Education: The University of Texas at Austin, BS, 1988; Texas A&M University, College Station, MPA, 1992, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (4.0 GPA), Pi Alpha Alpha Honor Society