Specialization: Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Uptown, North Dallas and Lakewood
When Excellence Matters
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle
As a senior executive vice president in the only Berkshire Hathaway affiliate in Texas, Allie Beth Allman & Associates, Frank Purcell has been described as playing an important role in the real estate markets he serves. Celebrating over 20 award winning years in residential real sales, Frank continues to bring energy, enthusiasm and innovation to the sales experience for both Buyers and Sellers. Extensive internet, video, print and media advertising have become an integral part of his sales approach for all of his clients. Frank and his wife, Jane have been Park Cities residents for the last 30 years and have two children.
Why My Clients Come Back
I know there are many choices for Buyers and Sellers when choosing an agent. I am always so pleased when someone hires me to represent them and I do my best to insure that their expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
The majority of Frank's sales are repeat clients and referrals. He considers it the highest compliment when a past client endorses him to their friends and family. He is now helping second generations of clients whom he served over the years. Clients can count on him to follow through with every detail of the transaction.
The Secret of My Success
The secret to Frank's success is honesty, persistence, perseverance, loyal friends and a loving family. Another element of Frank's success has been the consistent mentoring Frank received from Allie Beth Allman, especially in the early years as he was building his residential real estate business. Now, after 20 years in the business, it is one of Frank's great pleasure to mentor newer Allie Beth Allman agents and see them going on to attain great success their real estate sales.
Extras I Provide My Clients
It may sound simple, but what I provide that not every agent offers is personal representation. When a client hires me, they can be confident that they'll receive my attention and my time. I will be there for the negotiating, the strategizing, and the closing. After all, that is what they hired me for. I don't pass off these important aspects of the home buying and selling process.
Memberships, Affiliations, Awards:
• Providence Presbyterian Church, active member serving on church remodeling committee and Sunday School volunteer
• Senior Executive Vice President, Allie Beth Allman & Associates, Top Individual Producer 2009, Top Three in Individual Production 2003 - 2009
• Senior Vice President, Adleta & Poston 1998 – 2002 Top Individual Producer 2000 and 2002, in Top Three Individual Producers 1998, 1999, 2001
• Senior Vice President, Allie Beth Allman Real Estate 1986 – 1997, Top Producer 1987,1991,1992, in Top Three Producers 1989,1990,1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
• Who's Who in Dallas Real Estate, D Homes, June, 2007
• Gatekeeper to Dallas' Platinum Real Estate by Town and Country Magazine Only agent recognized for Dallas' Luxury Market
• D Best Realtor, D Magazine, Recognized Every Year 1998-2010
• Elected to membership in The Masters of Real Estate and The Professionals of Residential Real Estate, two of the best known, longest running and successful networking groups for top producing agents from all companies